Alexander Cherny, Esq.
I am the founder of Cherny Law Office P.C. – Immigration Attorneys, a boutique law firm that handles immigration law, with a special emphasis on family-based immigration.
Before starting the law firm, I was working for seven years for an immigration law firm. Beside working for an immigration law firm, I am also an immigrant, and went through the immigration process myself. So, I know first-hand about the difficulties you are, or will be, going through.
When you put your trust in us, you can expect to work with lawyers committed to providing honest and reliable counsel.
- L.L.M, 2011 – 2012, Hofstra University School of Law ( Hempstead, NY)
- L.L.B, 2007 – 2010, Sha’arei Mishpat – College of Legal Studies (Israel)
- 2013 – 2019 – Thomas N. Toscano & Associates PLLC
- 2010 – 2011 – Lasri, Beky – Law Office
- 2003 – 2006 – Israeli Police
- The State of New York 2013
- The State Bar Israel 2011
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Cherny Law Office P.C. looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Cherny Law Office P.C.